Monday, December 08, 2003

Ah, damn. I guess I lost the last post I made on Friday before I left. Maybe it was because I was so mad when I left I just shut everything down without saving. That's not good. I wonder what else I may have lost. Oh well. I don't know why I still get mad every Friday when we're supposed to be able to leave and then all this last minute shit comes in that has to be done right now. It happens every week. I should be used to it by now. "That's the nature of the news business, blah blah blah...". Yeah. Whatever. Like I really care. Just get me my paycheck on time.

So Molly had her first experience at puppy playcare this weekend. I just know she loved it. When she got home she crashed on her little puppy bed, and that was it. That's a good sign that she played and played all day. She was really happy to see us, though, it was cute. Hopefully she'll be okay next weekend when she's boarded there, with all her new little puppy friends. hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home