Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I had to buy another Halloween costume, and I still haven't received the one I ordered from that guy. So, I'm now in the process of reporting him as a fraud, and trying to get my money back. Bastard. As a result, I was so over Halloween, I wasn't even in the mood to party. But I went, and had fun. Everyone pooped out early, so it wasn't too bad. I'll post pictures when I get them.

Anyway, nothing new going on around here, other than trying to get my 40 bucks back. Work has been so incredibly boring. Get this, the NY office went to Puerto Rico, all expenses paid, for a sales meeting. did we get to go? No sir. We get to sit here with our thumbs up our asses because there's nothing to do because NY is in Puerto Rico sitting on the beach making drunken phone calls to us trying to get phantom spots on the air. But I'm not bitter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home