Friday, October 31, 2003

Hypothyroidism apparently runs in my family. And now it looks like that's what I have. "It's minor" the doctor says. Harrumph. I'm only 27 for christ's sake. Oh well. What can you do?

Halloween is making me rather angry this year. We had this Halloween decorating contest at work, as I mentioned below, and the judging was yesterday. Everyone who didn't decorate was eligible to vote on their favorite cube. There were three places, and we didn't win shit. I was shocked. I want a recount. Sure, I expected the guy with the fog machine to take 1st, but WE had a dead body draped over a desk! The group who took second had a stuffed witch in a box. Tell me that's fair. Oh well. It's those damned hanging chads, I guess.

And THEN, if that wasn't enough, my Halloween costume STILL hasn't come. I have a party tonight, and I'm going to be very upset if I have to go out and buy ANOTHER costume. Of course I realize it's my fault. I should know better than to buy a costume off of ebay from someone in Canada a week and half before I need it. Maybe I can get my $40 back.

Bah. Humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home