Thursday, October 23, 2003

Shannon's Pet Peeves:

~ People who cross the street against the light. This is not how we use crosswalks people! Wait for the little walking man, and you won't get killed. By me.

~ Slow elevators. I'd rather not spend any more time than necessary in a metal box. Thank you.

~ Fire drills. We're adults. If there's an emergency, I think we can find our way out of the building. Unless you're stupid.

~ Stupid people. Enough said.

~ Pan-handlers. If I don't know you, I'm not going to give you money just because you're dirty and say you need it.

~ Soap Operas. Show me a real person named Blade.

~ Pop Ups. Need I say more?

~People who stand waiting directly in front of closed elevator doors. Do you really need to be that close? You have to be the first one on the elevator? You know, there are other people in the world who ride elevators...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home