Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I am SO F-ING BORED!

Listening to: Erasure, Take a Chance on Me
I suddenly feel like I'm in a gay disco. That might be kind of fun, though. Gay men seem to love me.

Grrr.Argh. Work should never be this boring, I mean, come on. I should just start writing a novel. I could finish while at work, I swear.

Listening to: Alanis Morissette, Forgiven
Hm. Alanis. Haven't heard this in a while..Yahoo's radio thingy annoys me. When you really want to hear a particular song you have to wait until it decides to play it, while listening to a bunch of crap, including other songs on the same album as the one you want to hear. Sure, I know I could go to some site and download the one I want, but who wants to pay for just one song to appease a fix? It's not like I want to keep it forever and ever, I just want to hear it one time so it will get out of my head! Is that so much to ask? Damn politicians, screwing with Napster.

Again I say, Grrr. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home